Yeah Lindy, I'm so glad you have a blog!! It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone! It looks like everything is going well for you!! I'm excited to keep in touch!!!!
Lindy! I don't know if you remember me, I sure hope you do! You were my best pal a million years ago in the preschool lab! I found your blog on Erin and Lynn's blog. I am so glad that you FINALLY married Bryce! I hope you are doing great! Stop by my blog sometime-- http://rmbirch.blogspot.com Melanie (Stewart) Birch
2 comments:
Yeah Lindy, I'm so glad you have a blog!! It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone! It looks like everything is going well for you!! I'm excited to keep in touch!!!!
Lindy! I don't know if you remember me, I sure hope you do! You were my best pal a million years ago in the preschool lab! I found your blog on Erin and Lynn's blog. I am so glad that you FINALLY married Bryce! I hope you are doing great! Stop by my blog sometime-- http://rmbirch.blogspot.com
Melanie (Stewart) Birch
Post a Comment