Blog Background

Friday, January 16, 2009

I know you are all stunned that I'm actually updating my blog. It's not much, but it's a small start. As most of you already know Bryce and I are expecting our first baby in May. The day we moved away from Eugene is the day we found out we were having a girl! We are so excited, and can't wait to welcome her into this world. We've been horrible at taking pictures of the pregnancy so far, but Bryce took a couple pictures the other night, so I thought I would post one on our blog for all to see. I'm 23 weeks along, and feeling great so far.

9 comments:

Heather said...

YEA!!!! Lindy updated her blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan and Ang said...

It's about time you updated this thing!! I've been waiting patiently... :) I love the picture!

Steph said...

CONGRATS on the baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look radiant and beautiful. Keep us posted! LOVES

Kristin said...

Very cute picture! Glad everything is going well. Yea for a little girl!!

Kirsten said...

I'm so excited to see her! You look so good pregnant! We can't wait to see you at Halle's baptism next week!

Erin Ellsworth said...

You look great! I am so excited for all of us to have our babies. Keep posting!

The Elders said...

Hey Lindy! Its Lisa Elder, used to be Barfuss. I was looking at updates on Kristi's blog about Robyn and found you on her list. Congrats on the baby! Its a very exciting time. Girls are fun too! My blog is now private but if you email me at markandlisaelder@yahoo.com I will send you an invite. take care!

Megan and Greg said...

Holy crap! When did you get a blog! I'm so excited! Greg and I miss you guys! We always wonder how you're doing and holy cow you're pregnant! How do I not know this! I haven't even read anything, yet! I was just so excited I found this!

Megan and Greg said...

Ok I read everything. You look so cute! You always do, but way to go for being so beautiful AND pregnant. Wait, so are you not in Eugene, anymore? Congrats on a little girl! Greg will be really excited when I tell him you have a blog. We're having a really good time in Brussels. Looking forward to your updates . . .

Powered By Blogger