We were unable to send Kyra's birth announcement to all our family and friends, so we decided to post the announcement on our blog for everyone to enjoy!
Lindy, she's so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has! We are getting so excited to meet our little girl too...and I'm getting really excited to not be pregnant anymore :) michelle
She has sooo much hair. I hope that she gets to keep it.
Seriously the best thing to do about couponing is to start reading and studying the coupon blogs that I have buttons for on the right side of my blog. That is what I did. I just read and read and then started trying it out for myself. The most frustrating part was just collecting enough ads to start getting the coupons that are for sale items. Thankfully the sales cycle through often. Start getting multiple copies of the Sunday papers. Best thing to do is subscribe and right now the statesman is offering an awesome deal for 5 sunday papers. Stocking up comes from having more than one paper. If Sarah, from a Thrifty Mom, offers another class, you need to try everything you can to get there. She is awesome and her blog is my very favorite. She is so friendly and personable. Couponing can be really fun when you get the hang of it. Even now I still make some really stupid mistakes. It happens.
11 comments:
She is sooo cute!
I just love that sweet face!!
Oh my gosh Lindy! SOOO CUTE!! Cant wait to see you guys!
She is such a sweet thing! I wish we could see you guys!
Adorable....and so little!
Kyra is so beautiful. Thank you for letting us invade your parents home for potty stop and baby viewing. See you soon.
Lindy, she's so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has! We are getting so excited to meet our little girl too...and I'm getting really excited to not be pregnant anymore :)
michelle
Oh My Goodness! I can't believe how much hair she has!!!! She is adorable! Congrats to you! We love you guys!
Anna & Mitch Emerick
She is so cute, I just love all her hair!
She has sooo much hair. I hope that she gets to keep it.
Seriously the best thing to do about couponing is to start reading and studying the coupon blogs that I have buttons for on the right side of my blog. That is what I did. I just read and read and then started trying it out for myself. The most frustrating part was just collecting enough ads to start getting the coupons that are for sale items. Thankfully the sales cycle through often. Start getting multiple copies of the Sunday papers. Best thing to do is subscribe and right now the statesman is offering an awesome deal for 5 sunday papers. Stocking up comes from having more than one paper. If Sarah, from a Thrifty Mom, offers another class, you need to try everything you can to get there. She is awesome and her blog is my very favorite. She is so friendly and personable. Couponing can be really fun when you get the hang of it. Even now I still make some really stupid mistakes. It happens.
she looks JUST like you lindy (at least in my opinion!) SO CUTE!
Post a Comment