My mom and I went to some yard sales a couple weeks ago, and I bought this little bathrobe for Kyra! She loves it, and we think she looks adorable in it! The bathrobe was definitely worth $1, even if she only wears it a couple times!
Blog Background
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Relaxing in the Grass & Bathrobe Pictures!!!
Bryce mowed the lawn Saturday night, and afterward Kyra had a great time relaxing in the grass!


My mom and I went to some yard sales a couple weeks ago, and I bought this little bathrobe for Kyra! She loves it, and we think she looks adorable in it! The bathrobe was definitely worth $1, even if she only wears it a couple times!



My mom and I went to some yard sales a couple weeks ago, and I bought this little bathrobe for Kyra! She loves it, and we think she looks adorable in it! The bathrobe was definitely worth $1, even if she only wears it a couple times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
ohmygosh, get that girl into Cutest Baby contests and have her start paying the mortgage NOW!!! What an angel! I love the robe, and I agree with you... robes are silly to have for babies, but SO WORTH IT for those few pictures!!!
ps. that expression on Bryce is NOT creepy at all.... no, not at all!
She is sooooo cute! I do love the robe, someone gave me one at my shower and I'm excited to eventually use it.
Too cute! She's getting so big already.
what a cutie! I love her and her hair! What a darling robe. :)
She's adorable! I love those pictures!
That bath robe is SO CUTE!!!! She is so small! You've been blogging so much! I love it!
Lindy, Kyra is so stinking cute! She is just a doll.
She's so adorable! I'm a proud, proud aunt!
Lindy, I love that head of hair she's got. She's a cutie. It's fun to see all your pictures. Congrats to you and Bryce on passing the bar. That's awesome.
Lyn I love you too!!! My count down for Jordan's last year of school starts in Dec. and then hoepfully if I play my cards right we will be in Boise!!! Kyra is so beautiful, I am so glad I was able to see her. You guys did good!! I love hanging out with you guys I wish we could have done it while I was there. It seems like my trips are always too short no matter how long I am down there, I can never fit everything in. I really miss you, it was so good to see you, thanks for coming!! I am glad you guys could be there!
I can't believe how big she is getting! And those cheeks, seriously adorable!
Post a Comment