Blog Background

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Already???

My baby is growing up sooooo fast! Kyra was all done napping the other day, Bryce and I went in to get her and she was standing up in her crib ready to get out! Is this normal???



9 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

She is so darn cute - I just can't believe she is growing up so fast!

Jennifer said...

Oh my!!! How CUUTE!! I cant remember how old lizzy was when she started doing that but I dont think she was 5 months!! It is so fun to see our babies growing up! I miss you! Love you guys!

The Elders said...

She is so freakin' cute! Seriously, you need to sign her up for contests. Where are you guys anyway?

Mindy said...

Wow she looks like a fake baby doll. She is absolutely adorable.

Megan and Greg said...

She's gorgeous! We miss you guys!

Greg

Kirsten said...

Macie was walking at 10 months, but she wasn't standing yet at 5! How cute!! Thanks for coming last weekend!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Ava isn't even pulling herself up yet, she is starting to try crawl, right now she is a profesional scooter and army crawler. You are going to have a busy one on your hands!

Megan and Greg said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Grandma / Mom / Pennie said...

Wow! Move the bed down so she doesn't fall out!!!! Love that little girl.

Powered By Blogger