Yesterday was a gorgeous day!!! We hiked to the top of the hill at Camels Back Park to check out the beautiful Fall colors around Boise! Kyra really enjoyed being outside with mommy and daddy!
LOOOOOVE these pictures!!!! Wow! Double wow, they all are so amazing and little Kyra is sooo cute in that baby bjiorn! love the pic of you with her in your lap and the sky all amazing behind you.... stunning!!
Those pictures are adorable! She really is getting big isn't she! Thank you for your post, you truly are great! Life with me is wonderful! gabe is FINALLY sleeping through the night, the fall weather is always my favorite time of year (besides christmas of course!) and life is just great! How are you guys? If you are ever down this way I would LOVE to see you!
I really miss Boise, I still keep dreaming one day we'll be back! I love you Lin!! I got your message, sorry things have been busy, I am going into the hospital on Sunday night to get this tablet to help me efface and if that doesn't start me into Labor they induce me on Mon. If I don't get a chance to call you before then, know I am thinking about you!!! I love you!
Ok, you want to know somethign crazy? Through all this cancer mess- I had no idea that you were ever even pregnant!- Megan said, "have you seen Lindy's baby, she is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen." And I say "what? when was she pregnant?" Totally missed that one. So late congrats, and Lindy- she is seriously so cute! I looked at all the pictures on yoru blog and I just kept saying over and over again- "she is so cute!" And I can't believe how cute she is right away- usually babies have to grow into their cuteness, and she is just immediately cute!- And next- after looking at your blog- I can't figure out where you live! It seems like you live in Idaho one month and Oregon the nexT! Where the heck do you live? And thankyou for all yoru comments- Each comment from everyone keeps me going- they make a big difference.
8 comments:
That last one is just too cute. Is someone behind her holding her up? So funny.
SOOOOOOO cute!!!
LOOOOOVE these pictures!!!! Wow! Double wow, they all are so amazing and little Kyra is sooo cute in that baby bjiorn! love the pic of you with her in your lap and the sky all amazing behind you.... stunning!!
Those pictures are adorable! She really is getting big isn't she! Thank you for your post, you truly are great! Life with me is wonderful! gabe is FINALLY sleeping through the night, the fall weather is always my favorite time of year (besides christmas of course!) and life is just great! How are you guys? If you are ever down this way I would LOVE to see you!
Cute pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Great day for all! I hope Bryce was holding little Kyra as she sat on the rail fence.
I really miss Boise, I still keep dreaming one day we'll be back! I love you Lin!! I got your message, sorry things have been busy, I am going into the hospital on Sunday night to get this tablet to help me efface and if that doesn't start me into Labor they induce me on Mon. If I don't get a chance to call you before then, know I am thinking about you!!! I love you!
Ok, you want to know somethign crazy? Through all this cancer mess- I had no idea that you were ever even pregnant!- Megan said, "have you seen Lindy's baby, she is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen." And I say "what? when was she pregnant?" Totally missed that one. So late congrats, and Lindy- she is seriously so cute! I looked at all the pictures on yoru blog and I just kept saying over and over again- "she is so cute!" And I can't believe how cute she is right away- usually babies have to grow into their cuteness, and she is just immediately cute!- And next- after looking at your blog- I can't figure out where you live! It seems like you live in Idaho one month and Oregon the nexT! Where the heck do you live? And thankyou for all yoru comments- Each comment from everyone keeps me going- they make a big difference.
Post a Comment