Blog Background

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stone Age!!!

I was never a competitive game player, that is until I met Bryce. We love playing games together, BUT he wins almost every game we play. There are times I find this issue quite frustrating. Anyways we played one of our favorite games the other night, Stone Age. Guess who won the game??? I did, yippeeeee!!! I was so happy with the outcome of the game I had to post this exciting news. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

That is too funny! I probably would've had to post about it too - it seems like Roger beats me at almost every game we play as well! Yay for Lindy! :)

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

We love playing games too, but lately we have been so tired we just plop in front of the TV, bad habit, I know! Maybe I'll get Jordan that game for christmas, we love trying new ones.

Erin Ellsworth said...

Lynn seems to win all the games we play as well. We once played 7 games of settlers in a weekend and he won all 7. (I know he was cheating) Finally i won and I was so happy.

Dan and Ang said...

This is hilarious! I love it!

Dayna said...

way to go for winning! Do you know what, I used to win games all the time until Gabe was born and now I truthfully haven't won a single game! I am so glad you won!

Also, your pictures of Kyra are ADORABLE! She it truly the cutest girl! How fun that she is 6 months and growing up so fast!

Powered By Blogger