Bryce and I had a wonderful Christmas, especially with Kyra. The morning started off with Kyra opening her stocking from Santa. She loved her new stuffed animal, and has already slobbered all over it. We then opened gifts around the tree. We decided to give Kyra her main gift and see how long it took her to open it, and with minimal help she finally got it after 20 minutes. Kyra loves her new bongos. There was actually one toy Kyra loved more than anything, the box top to her cousin's present. It was so much fun having Christmas with Kyra, and we look forward to many more in the future.
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!








4 comments:
Lindy my huby and I just die laughing when we see your cute girl. We love her chubby cheeks and her mop of thick hair, she definitely is one of the cutest babies I've seen in a long time. Hope all is well! Love you guys!
I love your pictures. Kyra is so cute. It looks like you had a fun Christmas!!
Lindy, you really have to enter Kyra in some baby contest somewhere. Does she take a bad picture? Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love.
She is seriously the cutest girl ever! And that is crazy about the blow out story, I remember those days! Luckily they are very rare! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment