Blog Background
Monday, January 25, 2010
Kyra's TOOTHY grin!!!
Kyra has sure been a trooper while waiting for her two bottom teeth to come in, BUT this morning while playing around I realized they are finally poking through. If you look closely in the first picture, you will be able to see two white caps. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. Love you Kyra!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Kyra is the CUTEST thing! She could be a model for Kids GAP. You always have her dressed so cute. Teething, oh I don't envy you. I remember when the boy I nannied was teething and it was awful. Good luck on all your sleepless nights :)
I still can't believe that she kept all of her cute brown hair from birth. She is a cutie. Thankfully teething never bothered Gunnar. I always thought that it was so strange. This is just the beginning of many more teeth. :)
She is so stinkin' cute! I hate the teething process and they do grow up so fast.
I love Kyra! She's soooo cute!
heck!! she is SO cute... she looks just like her cute little momma! So happy for you Lindy!! :) love you!
Treasure this stage as long as you can, cuz they turn into teenagers, seem to grow fangs, and try to get a piece of you. Cute, cute, cute. Love you.
She is so darn cute!!! I love those pictures!
She Is SOOOO CUTE!!
Love these pictures!!! SO CUTE! She looks pretty happy, teeth and all!
OH my gosh! She is adorable. Those pics just make me smile.
oh my gosh, she is so cute! I usually don't think other people's kids are THAT cute, usually just my own nieces and nephews, oh my gosh- but Kyra, is sooooooo cute!
How many times have you heard "Kyra is so cute!" Well just in case its not been enough, here's me saying "Oh my gosh, Kyra is the cuttest girl ever" She is getting big!! Sending cuddles!
She is GORGEOUS!! I love those pictures! I can't believe how grown up she is. :)
those pics are so great. i am always amazed at how beautiful she is.
I didn't even know westons 2 botton teeth had poked through till ali told me.
Post a Comment