Blog Background

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Grandma Ellsworth and Kyra!!!

We have been trying to get this video up on our blog for a couple weeks now, it's been quite the annoying process.

A few Saturday's ago Grandma Ellsworth came to visit us. While we were all talking, I found a squishy ball in my primary bag and showed it to Kyra. She loved it and wanted to play with it. While this was taking place Bryce was messing around with our new camera and happened to record this hilarious video... ENJOY!!!


10 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Oh that was funny! As funny as it sounds, it was so good hearing you guys in the background!

Amy Coltrin said...

Clover has the same shirt, she wore it yesterday. (gotta luv Carters)

Kirsten said...

That's hilarious! I wish we were closer so we could spend more time with you guys! You should come visit for spring break!

The Beck Bunch said...

That was really funny!! I wasn't expecting that to happen!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I felt the same way Megan did, it was good to hear you voice! And even though she cried- it was really cute!

Dayna said...

how funny! I have to say that she is truly the cutest girl ever! I LOVE THOSE CHEEKS! And her hair....SO CUTE!

Erin Ellsworth said...

funny, it is always fun to see family videos.

love you guys

miss you

Amber Sibbett said...

That is SO funny! The look on her face is priceless!

Mary and Graham said...

Lin, Woops there goes the ball! I watched it without sound, but will watch it at home just so I can hear you in the back ground!!

Christine Salmon said...

Mom told me about this a while back and said you had it on video. So funny!

Powered By Blogger