Blog Background

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lindy's Birthday



It was Lindy's Birthday this last weekend and for some reason these were the only pictures we took of her on her big day. She is 28 and looking good! Also, Kyra finally decided to work with our film production crew and actually crawled on cue.

11 comments:

The Beck Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Lindy!!!! Hope it was a good one!

Kirsten said...

Yeah Kyra!!! Happy Birthday, Lindy! Hope you had a great one! We miss you guys!

Megan and Greg said...

Cute video!!!! By the way, we're expecting! I'm due in September :)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday late! I just want to squeaze her cheeks cuz she is just so adorable. Every picture she just looks like a doll.

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camilla said...

I love the plop down and roll over the second she gets the keys in her hand. She is so cute and roly poly! Love it.

Lizzie said...

Kyra is so incredibly cute. I LOVE those cheeks!

Erin Ellsworth said...

happy birthday lindy

Gemia said...

i Can't believe my little peanut is 28! you make me feel old dude. Love ya.

Kristen and Andrew said...

Lindy- you are a beautiful momma! I LOVE the way Kyra crawls an then plops down and rolls onto her back... that whole crawling business must be a lot of work! :)

Katy said...

Wait, how did i miss this one???

Happy Late Bday girl! (i THINK i was on time on Facebook??)

that video is super cute!!!!

Powered By Blogger