Blog Background

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010!!!

We had a wonderful Easter this year, especially with Kyra. Saturday we celebrated Easter with my side of the family. We had a great dinner prepared by my mom, and an awesome egg hunt my dad put together for all the kiddos. My mom bought all the kids Easter outfits. Kyra looked like she was wearing a tiny wedding dress, it was so cute. The whole egg hunt was a new concept for Kyra, but she did a great job with minimal help from her mom and dad. Later that night we went to Nyssa to spend the night to celebrate Easter with Bryce's side of the family on Sunday. Kyra had fun playing with her cousins and participating in two more egg hunts. The weekend went by super fast, but it's always fun to spend time with both families and celebrate a holiday together. Below are some of our favorite pictures we captured this Easter. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!!!




8 comments:

Katy said...

oh my goodness, she's completely adorable in her little Easter dress!!!! Glad you had a great Easter!

Megan and Greg said...

Great pics! That is the most precious dress.

Sapp Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter! Kyra's dress is adorable. :) You guys are such a cute little family!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh, she is soooo cute!!!!!! I feel liek I say the same thing every time- but she is just so cute!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness Lindy, she is gorgeous! I love her Easter dress and hair bow.

Christine Salmon said...

I love that first Easter. It looks like she figured out what to do. Kole still wasn't sure what was going on, but she loved looking for eggs and quickly figured out to "shake" them to know if a goodie was inside!
Kyra looks darling in her Easter dress.

Amber Sibbett said...

Way cute pics Lindy! Kyra looks darling in her dress! I never did get to see her at church!

Cammy Patton said...

Hurray! You have a blog! I love it! Your little girl is super adorable. I love the picture of you, Ann, Kristy, and April. You guys are all such great people. Hopefully we'll be in Boise this summer... but we don't know for sure. Take care kid! Love ya!

Powered By Blogger