Blog Background

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kyra's first BIRTHDAY!!!

Kyra turned one on May 13th. Her birthday was in the middle of the week, so we decided to have her party a few days later on Saturday. We had a BBQ at the park with family and friends. It was a great success, and we could not have asked for better weather. Kyra had a lot of fun playing, eating, opening presents, and detroying her very own gigantic cupcake. Thanks to all those who came and made her birthday so special! (and yes, Lindy did make the cup cake, she is extremely gifted in the art of high fashion cup cakery :))







10 comments:

katy said...

What a cute cake. Did you make it. What a brave girl digging into the cake. Ivy was a little afraid of hers on her first birthday. What a cute girl you have.

Megan and Greg said...

That cupcake is AWESOME!!! Oooo I loved it! Cute pics. She is the roundest thing!

Danielle said...

Love the cake! She is soooo cute and so sweet!

Amber Sibbett said...

What great pictures! She is so dang cute! And that was a great party! Lots of fun! Thanks for letting us join you!:)

Gemia said...

love it. hey its about time for baby #2....Steph is coming out to say hi this weekend on her way to seattle. i'll post pics just for you! miss ya, congrats on surviving your first year! =)

Dan and Ang said...

Cute girl!! Happy Birthday Kyra! I love the cupcake - so cute!

Sapp Family said...

What fun! Looks like the weather was good for you guys that day! And the cup cake is amazing...I love it! Your guys' family is so cute. :)

Katy said...

ADORABLE cake!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Kyra!!!! Great pictures!

Kristen and Andrew said...

what a girl!!! I love how she has no shame... just ripping right into that cupcake! :) Happy Birthday!

Mary and Graham said...

I loved the cake photos and I love the photo of Brice being fed by Kyra, oh soooooooo cute!!

Powered By Blogger