Blog Background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dairy Days!!!

A couple weekends ago we went to a parade for Dairy Days in Meridian. We met up with my sister Lexie and her family. We all had a great time, especially the kiddos. Afterwards we walked around the fairgrounds together. Tucker, my nephew had a blast on some rides. We're excited for next year when Kyra can enjoy the rides with her cousin too. Thanks for a fun night Lexie and Ben.





5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

ok- do you hear how cute she is all the time? she is soooooo cute! It was fun to see lexy- we never see pics of her- she doesn't have a blog does she?

Anonymous said...

hey looks like fun! Can we come see you on Aug 8-9 on our way over to see Steph and then on the return trip home? We need a place to rest and would love to be with you guys? let me know.

Danielle said...

Yeah- your little girly is CUTE! How fun that you guys could meet up wtih Lexie- I haven't seen her in forever! She looks great! You should convince her to start a blog!

HeidiT said...

I used to love dairy day as a kid! I even thought this year when I saw the commercials about how we should have gone -- maybe next year. Glad you had fun!

Kristen and Andrew said...

Fun!! I love the big 'ol tractor! :) The Ellsworths are still the CUTEST dang family around! :)

Powered By Blogger