Later on I was able to meet up with a dear friend of mine who was in town from Michigan. We went to dinner at Chili's, and talked and talked and talked! Everytime I get together with Chandra it's as if no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off. Her husband Jordan graduates this December and I sure hope they find their way back to Boise. Thanks for a great night Chandra, it was great seeing you again!
Blog Background
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Fun at the Zoo and Dinner at Chili's!!!
Kyra and I went to the Boise Zoo today! Because the Ellsworth reunion is right around the corner a lot of family are in town, so we met up with a lot of Kyra's cousins. We all had a blast together. Kyra had NO fear while at the zoo, by herself she touched a snake. At the Zoo Farm she kept picking up food others had dropped and would walk right up to the goats and feed them, the goats licked her hands and face and she did not care at all. Overall the zoo was a fun experience for Kyra. I think next year we will get a family pass.







Later on I was able to meet up with a dear friend of mine who was in town from Michigan. We went to dinner at Chili's, and talked and talked and talked! Everytime I get together with Chandra it's as if no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off. Her husband Jordan graduates this December and I sure hope they find their way back to Boise. Thanks for a great night Chandra, it was great seeing you again!
Later on I was able to meet up with a dear friend of mine who was in town from Michigan. We went to dinner at Chili's, and talked and talked and talked! Everytime I get together with Chandra it's as if no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off. Her husband Jordan graduates this December and I sure hope they find their way back to Boise. Thanks for a great night Chandra, it was great seeing you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment