OH LINDY!!!! YAYAYAYYAAYAYA!!! I just got goose bumps, tears, and a BIG ol smile ALL AT ONCE!!! I am so so happy for you!!! Yay! WE can be PREGGERS together!! Love you!!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! Sorry about the park at my reunion. I looked for you before we left but couldn't find you. I'd love to talk to you!! Email me with your number and I'll give you a call. It's been way too long! I miss you and love you!!!
Lindy!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!! how far along are you?!? You guys make such cute babies I am already excited for this baby to be here!
15 comments:
YAY!!!!! Congratulations! How exciting. That is so great. Two kids is fun.... :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! This will be so fun to have babies together.
Congrats you guys!!!
How exciting! Spring babies are the best in my opinion.
oh my gosh! congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I can' twait to see teh next one- Kyra is sooooo cute.
How wonderful! I love my little humans and I am so excited for you to have more! :)
Wow! That is so exciting! Congrats! Kyra is so cute, I'm sure the next one will be sooo adorable- can't wait!
Oh congrats!!!! We're so happy for you! that's great news, hope you're feeling awesome!
Yea! Congrats!
So excited for you!! Congrats!
That's SO exciting! Congratulations...spring birthdays are the best too.
OH LINDY!!!! YAYAYAYYAAYAYA!!! I just got goose bumps, tears, and a BIG ol smile ALL AT ONCE!!! I am so so happy for you!!! Yay! WE can be PREGGERS together!! Love you!!!
Great news! Kyra will be a great older sister
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! Sorry about the park at my reunion. I looked for you before we left but couldn't find you. I'd love to talk to you!! Email me with your number and I'll give you a call. It's been way too long! I miss you and love you!!!
Lindy!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!! how far along are you?!? You guys make such cute babies I am already excited for this baby to be here!
Post a Comment