Blog Background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kyra's Morning Bath


This morning we rushed out the door without giving Kyra a bath after breakfast. She had bananas, and by the time she was done eating she had one stuck to her forehead and plenty smushed in her hair. So we decided to give her a bath at Mimi's. She loved bathing in the sink...





12 comments:

Danielle said...

She is so cute! I love all the different hair looks :) So fun!

The Elders said...

I cannot believe that hair! I love it and you probably have so much fun with it. So is too cute!

Susie Stout said...

I am so jealous of Kyra's hair. Have you seen my Addy? nothing. I just love Kyra she is a perfect blend of you and Bryce.

Penny Cluff said...

Kyra's hair! I love the pic taken right after you rinsed. Priceless.

Kristen and Andrew said...

LOVE IT!

The Beck Bunch said...

That's so fun!! I love the after banana baby, so fun! ;)

Heather said...

WOW. Look at that hair! She's such a smiley little thing!

Megan and Greg said...

Cute pics! Holy mole you're pregnant! Congrats! Very exciting. Greg saw the sail boat and wanted me to tell you how jealous he is. He loves sailing.

Kirsten said...

That's hilarious! How cute!

Mary and Graham said...

This is sooooo cute, thanks for posting these. Ahhh I am so excited for the new babay!! Hope your feeling good! XOXOXO I miss you tons!

HeidiT said...

So cute and you can tell she totally loved it with that big smile on her face!

Christine Salmon said...

Cute pictures! Really looks like she had a lot of fun!

Powered By Blogger