Bryce and Kyra trying to relax, Kyra puked in her bowl about 3 minutes after this picture was taken.
Blog Background
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Bryce's 30th Birthday!!!
We celebrated Bryce's 30th birthday December 12th, and what a day it was. We had a wonderful breakfast, gave Bryce his b-day presents, and went to church. After church I was preparing Bryce's favorite for dinner, peppered steak. Around 6:00 it was time to eat. We were just getting ready to sit down and eat when Kyra puked all over the living room carpet. I picked her up heading my way to the bathroom when she proceeded to puke everywhere. I handed Kyra over to Bryce who bathed her while I cleaned up the fun mess. Afterward everything was cleaned up and Kyra was acting normal again so we made an attempt to sit down and eat dinner. Kyra continued to puke again, this time Bryce was able to get her to the sink. So dinner was again set aside to clean up another fun mess. Afterward we decided to try and eat dinner again, but this time we took turns eating while the other watched over Kyra. Needless to say Kyra continued to puke the rest of the night. In addition to the fun I decided to join Kyra and puke too. Happy Birthday Bryce, we love you so much!!!

Bryce and Kyra trying to relax, Kyra puked in her bowl about 3 minutes after this picture was taken.
Bryce and Kyra trying to relax, Kyra puked in her bowl about 3 minutes after this picture was taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Watching little kids go through this is the worst. Gunnar experienced the same thing for the first time earlier this year and it was so sad.
Dang it! Tossin' cookies is NEVER fun, but especially when you're trying to celebrate a birthday!! Happy Bday, Bryce!! You're such a great Hubs/Dad!
Oh goodness. Happy belated Bday to Brice. I am sure his 31st won't be so puke filled. But hey with baby boy on the way your odds are getting worse!! XOXOXOXO Hope the family is healthy now!!
Post a Comment