Blog Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ann & April turn 30...

Between us five girls mentioned in previous blogs many times, three of them have birthdays in December just a couple days apart. This year it was Ann, April, and Mary's 30th birthday. Mary (the one who lives in Australia) was unable to celebrate with us, but we missed her dearly. The plan was to eat dinner at Burger and Brew, enjoy cake and ice-cream, and then from there everyone could do what they wanted. Kristy and I went shopping a few days prior to get some fun things for the girls to wear during their night of celebrating. We all had a great time together. I took lots of pictures, but will only share my favorites.





After dinner, Bryce and I met up with his family and went to a Steelheads hockey game, we had a great time.

1 comment:

HeidiT said...

That's so great that you have such a close group of girls to hang out with and that you have all kept in touch all these years! Looks like fun...can you believe we're almost 30, I don't feel mature and responsible enough to be saying that, ha!

Powered By Blogger