Blog Background
Friday, February 24, 2012
Mister Miles...
Mister Miles loves loves loves to crawl under the kitchen table and use the chairs as his own personal jungle gym. It's pretty cute to watch him entertain himself for long periods of time, and smile and giggle while doing so. I can't believe in less than a month my little man is turning one, crazy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pretty cute little guy. I can't believe he is almost one yr old. Time flies my friend.
Miles is super cute. Love his huge smile.
So until a couple posts ago, I totally forgot you had a second kid. Whoops. He really is a cutie, though. He looks just like his sis. And what a smiler!
Super cute photos Lin!! Want to give him a big snuggle!!! Love you!!
He is adorable!! Look at that smile!!
Post a Comment