Blog Background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Miles' First Haircut...

Miles turns one this week, crazy! He's had quite the busy week so far with various appointments, one being his very first haircut. Miles did awesome getting his haircut, NO crying or whining at all. He was definitely curious at times, especially when the clippers came out. There were a couple moments it tickled and he could not stop laughing, it was pretty cute. It's amazing how different he looks after a simple haircut. I LOVE my little mister, he looks so handsome with his new style!

Before...


After...


6 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, his cut looks great! I love when little kids have good hair! I can't believe he didn't cry! That's never happened to me! It probably helped it was Lexy cutting his hair.

LoraAnn said...

He is SOOOO CUTE!! I love the first hair cut, it makes them look so much bigger! How fun!

Kristen and Andrew said...

SOOO CUTE!! I need to Makayla's but I am too scared!! hahah

Kirsten said...

SUPER cute!! Miss you guys! Happy Birthday Miles!

HeidiT said...

He looks so big! He's 1 already huh?! I've never seen a baby so happy to be getting a haircut.

Mary and Graham said...

Aww what a cute haircut!! Love it!! XOXO

Powered By Blogger