Blog Background
Sunday, April 1, 2012
General Conference
My family growing up had many traditions. One that I loved and continued with my family was eating a nice breakfast together before the Sunday morning session started for General Conference. Breakfast consisted of a special breakfast casserole (only made twice a year for General Conference), cinnamon rolls, and some kind of fruit. This year was no different, we enjoyed the same great breakfast together as a family before hearing from our beloved general authorities. General Conference was so good this time around, I'm excited to read the talks again in the next Ensign.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm amazed that you can accomplish all that BEFORE conference! Impressive! What a great tradition!
What a great idea!! I was still in bed, awake, but in bed, when conference started! That's what I love about general conference; being able to sleep in!
I LOVE conference this time around too! Not that I don't always love it, but, this one was SOOOOO especially good!
Post a Comment