Blog Background

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day!

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day. I woke up earlier than everyone to get a jump start on a few things. Kyra woke up shortly after to help me out. We made breakfast , a breakfast casserole and fruit. While waiting for breakfast to cook we got everything else ready. Kyra then had the responsibility to wake up Bryce. First the kids enjoyed giving "daddy" their gifts. Bryce loved his HUGE container of peanut M&M's, and I think Kyra loved them more. Kyra's mouth is full of M&M's in the picture below, silly girl. He also got a framed picture of both kids for his office at work, so cute. We then enjoyed a super yummy breakfast together.



Later in the day we got together with my family at Jullion Park for a BBQ. We all had a great time eating good food, chit chatting, flying kites, laughing, and playing with the kids.

I'm so thankful for Bryce and the spectacular father he is to Kyra and Miles. Thanks for being a great example to us, and loving us everyday. You are simply the best. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Mary and Graham said...

I hope Bryce had a great Fathers Day! Love the photos as always.. and the M&Ms.. such a great gift!!!! Are there any left?

Powered By Blogger