For my dad's birthday this year [9/4] we celebrated by going to one of his many favorite restaurants, The Great Wall. I love birthdays because it's a great excuse for family gatherings. We all had fun chit chatting and catching up. I had been feeling sick for a few days leading up to my dad's birthday party, but was feeling better so decided to still go. I was excited to actually get some food in my belly, but once I got to the restaurant I had NO interest in eating anything. I started feeling crappy again quickly. It was even worse paying for a meal I did not even touch or eat. After dinner we went to Jullion Park to sing Happy Birthday to my dad and eat cake. I made my dad his favorite cake his mom used to make him growing up. He loved it. We all had a great time together. Happy birthday dad, love you! Oh later that night I puked and was sick for another three days. It's so fun being sick!

No comments:
Post a Comment