I started canning three years ago, it's definitely a time consuming task BUT the end result is well worth it. Having two kids, apple sauce has been a favorite when it comes to canning. I've always bought my apples from Williamson Farm outside of Marsing, Idaho. And this year was no different, or so I thought. We arrived as a family to get our apples and realized their prices had doubled, therefore we came home empty handed. Next year we will definitely call before making the trip out. Aside from having no luck at Williamson Farm this year we always have fun taking pictures of the kids. We ended up getting our apples from the church farm, and it turned out to be less expensive than what I'm used to paying, yeah.

1 comment:
I bought mine from Williamson about 3 years ago when I made pie filling. I loved looking at all of the cool things they were growing. This last year I went to the church orchard and felt like I hardly paid anything for tons of apples.
Post a Comment