Blog Background

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kyra's 1st Primary Talk...

Kyra was asked to give her first talk in Primary today, she was sooooo excited. She practiced at home before church several times. Miles was a willing participant to act as her "audience" while practicing. At church Kyra did a wonderful job on her talk, Bryce and I were so proud of her. I can't believe my little Kyra is old enough to give talks in Primary, crazy. We love you Kyra.

I Have Been Sent to Earth to Gain a Body and to Learn

When we lived in Heaven we were all Spirits.
Heavenly Father loves us very much.
He wanted us to be like him.
Here on Earth we get to have a body.
We get to live with our families, meet new friends, and do fun things, like play with friends, go swimming, and play with toys.
We also learn to Choose the Right, be nice, and share.
When we Choose the Right, it makes us and Heavenly Father happy.



No comments:

Powered By Blogger