This last week Bryce and I went on a few dates, yeah. Pennie offered to watch the kids one night. We enjoyed dinner at Black Bear Diner, a restaurant we both had never been to. We both got breakfast, and it was super tasty. After we went to a few stores to shop for Kyra's birthday. Another night we dropped the kids off at the Robertson's so Bryce and I could go to the temple together. I love going to the temple, especially with Bryce. After we got blizzards at Dairy Queen, yummy. Another night we swapped babysitting with our friends The Gold's. We met up with Brent and Kim for a game of Disc Golf. We had a blast. After we went to dinner at Cancun which of course never disappoints. We had a great week full of dates. I wish we could have weeks like this more often. Love you Bryce!

1 comment:
That's a jam packed week! I bet it was wonderful to get the extra time together.
Post a Comment