Blog Background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day!

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day. For breakfast we had Overnight Sausage & Egg Casserole, toast, and fruit. It was delicious, and the kids liked it too [woohoo]. Bryce and I this year kept gifts simple because we recently laid a new brick patio in our backyard. The kids were excited to give Bryce their present, a new tie to wear to church. Bryce loved his new tie. After church we got together at Lexie's house for a family potluck BBQ. We had a great time eating yummy food. The cousins had fun playing hard while the adults enjoyed chit chatting. I'm so thankful for Bryce and the awesome dad he is, I can't think of a better dad for our kids. I'm thankful for my dad too. He has always been a great dad and continues to each day. Happy Father's Day!   




No comments:

Powered By Blogger