Kyra and I have had a few mommy/daughter dates recently. Our first date we went to the movies and saw The Croods. Kyra enjoyed the movie and laughed a lot. She especially loved eating her very own popcorn. After we went to Sonic to enjoy a milkshake together.
Our second date was at the July Relief Society weekday meeting. The theme was Cinco de Mayo. The activity was at a local park where dinner was provided. We had Cafe Rio burritos, and for dessert we had huckleberry ice cream. Everything was delicious. There was also a photo booth, so Kyra and I picked out some fun props and took a picture. We had a fun time together.
Kyra is so full of love, always happy, and out to have a good time. Being a mom of three is hard work, some days are harder than others. It was great for Kyra and I to spend time together just the two of us. I look forward to many more mommy/daughter dates. Love you Kyra!

1 comment:
Im so glad you guys get some quality time together! What a wonderful idea!!
xoxo
Mary
Post a Comment