Blog Background

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Boise Zoo

The kids and I went to the Boise Zoo with my old roommate Chandra and her kids today. Chandra lives in Utah, but is from Boise and come home to visit family and friends often. She traveled with her five kids alone, I was so impressed. Her five kids are all 5 years old and under. Crazy. Her friend actually needed a babysitter during the time we were at the zoo, so whats one more kid right? Chandra shows up with six kids, plus my three totaled two mommies trying to catch up on life and nine kids running around. You know your great friends when you have not seen each other in awhile, but can still pick up like no time has passed at all. We were at the zoo for five hours, and the kids all got along and had fun together. I tried multiple times getting a picture of all the kids together but it never happened. Ava [Chandra's only girl] loved smiling for pictures, so we got a few cute pics of her and my kids. In the car going home I asked my kids what their favorite animals were, Kyra loved the giraffes, and Miles loved the monkeys. They both also liked the dinosaurs placed in different areas around the zoo park. Overall we had a fun crazy day at the zoo. Thanks Chandra for another great memory.  











No comments:

Powered By Blogger