Blog Background

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kyra Starts Preschool [2nd year]...

Kyra LOVES preschool! Her teacher last year, Mrs. Wall moved to Utah this summer, therefore we were in search of a new preschool. By the time I started looking for a different preschool many were full. I finally found one, and felt really good about it. Kyra's first day was today and she was so excited to go as you can tell in the picture below. Kyra's new teacher is Miss Cindy. Kyra has a very outgoing personality, but I love when I drop her off how timid she gets for a few seconds. I love that she loves me in front of her teacher, and new friends. I especially love our special goodbye each morning [hug, high five, knuckles, wigglies, elbows, another hug, and kiss]. I will be a super sad mom the day Kyra decides we no longer need to do our special goodbye. I can't believe my Kyra starts Kindergarten next year. Here's to another preschool year, hopefully it's as good as last year.        




No comments:

Powered By Blogger