Kyra had her first dentist appointment today. I scheduled both of our appointments together. I went first so Kyra could watch and hopefully feel comfortable by the time it was her turn. While I was getting my teeth cleaned Kyra was everywhere exploring and asking questions. It was a bit stressful, but we both survived. It was finally Kyra's turn. She was super excited to sit in the big chair and play with the equipment, but not too excited about getting her teeth cleaned. I think next time I will schedule our appointments separately, that way we are not there as long and we can focus on just her. Kyra's favorite part was picking a prize out of the treasure chest, a necklace. Hopefully her next visit will go a little better.

1 comment:
I did the same thing with Cami's first by having her watch me and then it was her turn. I'm with you, never again! I had to get up at least 3 times to take her to the bathroom (and she never actually went once we got in there). But I guess at least it got them used to the dentist :)
Post a Comment