Blog Background

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Fun!

We had a great Halloween this year. It was definitely a busy day, but we had lots of fun. I made all the kids take a nap knowing we would be out late. After naps we started off trick-or-treating at Bryce's work. The kids love going to see daddy at work, especially when they get to go inside. They walked away with lots of candy. 

After we stopped at Grandpa's so he could see the kids dressed up. We did not stay too long, Bryce and I had to get home to get ready for trunk-or-treat. We decided it would be fun to dress up in pirate costumes too. We arrived at the church, it was crazy busy with kids everywhere. There were three different wards, plus a whole neighborhood. Dinner was provided, we had hot dogs, chips and drinks. Kyra helped Bryce pass out candy, and I took the boys around to a few cars. At one point I took the hand of a little pirate only to find out it was not Miles, it was some other kid in the exact same costume. I was relieved to find Miles right after. I was scared for a moment, but it then it was kinda funny because I actually knew the other kid. Later that kids older brother came up to Miles thinking he had found his brother. We kept getting those boys mixed up all night.      



After we met up with my family to go trick-or-treating in Lexie's neighborhood. Even though the kids had already gotten lots of candy, it was fun going door to door with them to a few houses. I think Halloween is becoming a favorite holiday for my kids. They LOVED dressing up and getting candy all night long.


This year we carved pumpkins a few days before Halloween. The kids had lots of fun making faces on their very own pumpkins. 



This last Sunday we went to Pennie's for a family Halloween party. Pennie made a great dinner, everything had a Halloween theme. Before coming over Pennie had hid Halloween treats around the house for the kids to find. Kyra loved her new spooky teeth. After dessert the cousins got to go pumpkin bowling outside. They all had fun taking turns trying to knock down the glow-in-the-dark pins with a big pumpkin.  We all had a fun night together.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger