Blog Background

Sunday, August 3, 2008


McCall, Idaho 2008

Bryce and I just returned from spending a wonderful time in McCall for the Ellsworth Family Reunion. This is our second year camping out at Ponderosa Park, and we enjoyed every minute of it. The Ellsworth family is growing so fast. We had 17 nieces and nephews running around this weekend, and three more coming soon. We spent a lot of time at the beach, playing around, and socializing. It was great making new memories.

4 comments:

Grandma / Mom / Pennie said...

It was a wonderful reunion!!! All the children had a great time as well as the adults. Lots of bike riding, beach time, jet ski's, and sailboating.
I loved every minute of it. You are great kids !!! It's a great blessing to be able to vacation with all of my family and not have to worry about disharmony. Very relaxing and entertaining.
Love, Mom

Ryan Ellsworth said...

Little does mom know that Bryce tried to lock our family in our tent and Lynn tried to get me killed at Tamarack. I also think someone poison the hot chocolate. But we survived! ha : )

Erin Ellsworth said...

We always look forward to the reunion and always have a great time. I love the cool picture! And I am glad you have a blog.

Kirsten said...

It'll be fun to have your blog to look at. Keep it updated with the fun everyday stuff you guys do. Especially when you get back to school. It was good to see you guys again! Take care of our motorcycle! Daniel asks when you're bringing it back. He doesn't quite understand that it'll be next year. We've assured him that you'll take good care of it! :)

Powered By Blogger