Blog Background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Its a Girl!!!

Kyra Aleece Ellsworth

8.2 Pounds

20 inches

and a full head of hair




19 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAAAY!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!! Congrats!!!

Love you guys!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh she looks so little in Bryce's arms! Congratulations! Thank you for posting! I've been thinking of you guys, wondering if you had her yet! I love that she has hair!
-Megan

Megan and Greg said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations! I have also (like Megan) been wondering what you guys are up to and whether or not you had your baby yet. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys! Congratulations again!
-Greg

Kristin said...

Oh, you guys, she's beautiful! I LOVE that picture of Lindy and Kyra, it's so sweet. Hope you have a nice transition into parenthood, I'd bring you dinner if I could!

Kirsten said...

She is such a beautiful baby! From the pictures she actually looks a little like Elizabeth! I can't wait to see her! We're thinking about coming over the first weekend of June. Kimmy will probably have her baby then too so it'll be fun to see both babies! LOVE YOU GUYS!

The Elders said...

Congrats! She is so cute!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Erin Ellsworth said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to come see her in person. I love her hair! Hope everything is going good for you. Congrats!

birchfam said...

She is beautiful! She looks so much like you. Congratulations!!!

Chelsea B. said...

Congrats, she is beautiful! Looks just like her mama. Hope you are all doing well.

Kristi M. said...

Wow she has a lot of hair! Hopefully she gets to keep it and it doesn't rub off. I was so excited to see a new post from you and hoping that it was the baby. She's a cutie!

HeidiT said...

Congratulations!! She is so adorable and I LOVE the name Kyra, so cute.

Heather said...

Oh Lindy, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

Lindy,
She is perfect! Love the name. Congrats Momma!

Karli said...

She is beautiful! Such amazing hair. So excited for both you and Bryce and know you'll love being parents...it's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Let me know if you need a canvas! (:

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

OOh Linday, I have been waiting for this post!! Congratulations!!! Can I just say She looks just like you!! She is adorable!! I love her already. We are so excited for you, I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully we will be in Boise in August!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Lindy! She is adorable, I love her full set of hair. I am so happy for you guys!!

Troy, Courtney, and Max said...

it was so great to run into you guys the other day. Talk about random in the Target parking lot. Kyra is so sweet and the picture of you are her together is darling, I thought you said it was a hard delivery, you look Awesome! Hope to run into you guys again soon, maybe this summer sometime. Best of luck at parenthood. It's the best and hardest thing ever.

Katy said...

She's beautiful!!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! I love her name, she's darling! Look at that HAIR-- lucky you!

I can't wait to meet Kyra in person!!

Love you guys!

Casey said...

Beautiful work you guys! Congratulations and enjoy your little girl.

Powered By Blogger