that hair is to die for! I'll have to come visit you and hold that beautiful baby! Congrats again-every moment the first year is just incredible...and after that it just gets better and better!
She is SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how tiny she looks in her crib! Thanks for posting!--Megan
That head of hair is incredible. She is just beautiful. Congratulations again!--Greg
Lindy!!! She is Beautiful!!! Congrats!
I want to come hold her! SHe is so beautiful! What a lucky girl to have such awesome hair. Your pictures are wonderful. Love you allErin
She is so beautiful!! I can't belive I haven't looked at blogs in so long and have missed all these pictures. Hope all is going well with you!
She has the best hair ever!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that hair is to die for! I'll have to come visit you and hold that beautiful baby! Congrats again-every moment the first year is just incredible...and after that it just gets better and better!
She is SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how tiny she looks in her crib! Thanks for posting!
--Megan
That head of hair is incredible. She is just beautiful. Congratulations again!
--Greg
Lindy!!! She is Beautiful!!! Congrats!
I want to come hold her! SHe is so beautiful! What a lucky girl to have such awesome hair. Your pictures are wonderful.
Love you all
Erin
She is so beautiful!! I can't belive I haven't looked at blogs in so long and have missed all these pictures. Hope all is going well with you!
She has the best hair ever!
Post a Comment