Blog Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time flies by fast!!!

Kyra will be 7 weeks old this Wednesday! Time is flying by already! We took pictures this last week and wanted to share some our favorites with everyone! Enjoy!!!




9 comments:

Katy said...

ohmygosh, Lindy, these pictures a beautiful! Kyra is gorgeous (i LOVE her hair!) and she's sooo photogenic! I love the picture of you kissing her, you are such a beautiful Mommy!!! ps. SO GLAD you updated, I was gonna have to start bugging you :)!! Love you, Lindy!!

Megan and Greg said...

So cute! I love her hair!

Val said...

I love the pictures! She is adorable. Lets get together soon!

Erin Ellsworth said...

wonderful pictures. She is beautiful! Wow! I can't wait to see you at the reunion!

Susie Stout said...

She is so adorable Lindy!!!! I couldn't get over her hair, I was so glad I got to see you guys!!

HeidiT said...

Super cute! Love it :)

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

SOO cute lin, I love her already!

Dan and Ang said...

I LOVE those pictures! She's gorgeous! I love her hair!!

Dayna said...

LINDY! I just found your blog and you and Kyra are adorable! My goodness those pictures are amazing! I hope life is good with you and if you are ever in Utah lets get the old gang together again! I would love to see you and your cute daughter!

Powered By Blogger