Blog Background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Graduation!!

Bryce Graduated from Law School, almost two months ago. He did not go back to Eugene for the ceremony because on that day he was walking little Kyra out of the Hospital in Boise. We decided to take a couple of pictures anyways and I think most people would agree that the hat looks better on Kyra. Bryce borrowed the hat from a co-worker, but it is not the type Oregon uses. Bryce was grateful though because he thought those hats were a little too old school.




Sorry to use Tom as an Example (It is a good picture of you Tom) but, this is what the Oregon grad hats really look like.

Kind of reminds me of a 15th centry Minstrel



While we were taking pics, Bryce loves to part Kyra's Hair down the middle while mom is not looking, so we took a quick pic of her boy look. She would make a handsome little man though!

6 comments:

Katy said...

haha! that "boy look" is hilarious!

CONGRATS Bryce!!! That's awesome, way to go! What's the plan now?

THanks for the updated pics of your sweetpea, she's gorgeous (still in love with her hair!) hope all's well, love you all!

party of four said...

Haha, Steven STILL does this to Thomas. It makes him look like Dwight from the office. It kills me!! Did I mention I found your cute blog? I'm blog stalking you :) Your little girl is just too cute though...I can't help it. How are you guys doing???

Megan and Greg said...

That last pic is pretty hilarious. Congratulations Bryce! That's awesome. Can't wait to see what's next!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think as a first time grandma I at least deserved a call when my grandchild was born! =) We miss you! Are you staying in Bosie then, no chance you are comming back here? She is beautiful! Caongrats babe!

Stephanie said...

Hi, Lindy! I found a link to your blog on Mia's. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

Grandma / Mom / Pennie said...

Thank you for taking some pictures of Bryce for his graduation. Law school is a big deal!

Powered By Blogger