Kyra had her baby blessing today!!! It was a wonderful experience Bryce and I will never forget. We are grateful to everyone who came, and shared her special day with our family.
Hey Lindy! I found your blog from Angie's! Baby Kyra is soooooo cute. No, really, she is beautiful. Congrats! Hope life is treating you well. Say hi to kelli Hessing if you see her!
4 comments:
Hey Lindy!
I found your blog from Angie's! Baby Kyra is soooooo cute. No, really, she is beautiful. Congrats! Hope life is treating you well. Say hi to kelli Hessing if you see her!
She's is soooo cute! i hope you guys are doing well. Are you still in Eugene? We should all get together when you are in Boise. Take care!
she is adorable!!!!! I love the hair and I love her big smile! So cute lindy!
She is so cute Lindy! And her smile is darling!
Post a Comment