Blog Background

Sunday, November 15, 2009

6 month photo shoot!!!

Friday the thirteenth was Kyra's half birthday, I can't believe she is six months old. Bryce and I love every moment we spend with her, and feel so blessed to have her in our lives. I look at previous pictures and I'm amazed at how fast our little one is growing. Here are a few pictures from her six month photo shoot. We love you Kyra!






12 comments:

Katy said...

oh Lindy, she's utter perfection!!!!!! Love the pictures, she's so beautiful!! Happy 6 months!!

Kristi M. said...

She has the great, long baby girl hair that every new mom is envious of. She is adorable!

The Elders said...

So cute! Mark and I want to get together with you guys and Heidi and Ren. Lets try to plan something soon.

Dayna said...

Those pictures are adorable! Also, your family pictures turned out great! How fun to have such a cute family!

Megan and Greg said...

She is so pretty and perfect!

Kristin said...

She is so sweet! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

she is so stinken cute its not even funny! My mouth hurts from smiling. Glad you are loving this journey.

Kirsten said...

I wish I could have held her this last weekend! But...I'll hold her at Christmas! I really hope she stays well and doesn't get sick! Love you guys!

Chelsea B. said...

She is one of the most beautiful, picture perfect babies I have every laid eyes on. Watch out boys!

The Beck Bunch said...

She is sooo cute!!! And it really is crazy how fast they grow, it's hard to believe sometimes!

HeidiT said...

So adorable, she likes like such a happy little girl with that big smile!

Erin Ellsworth said...

beautiful beautiful

Powered By Blogger