My sister-in-law Kirsten took our family pictures this year. The photo shoot was a lot of fun! Thanks so much Kirsten! Here are some of our favorites...
oh my gosh, i LOVE them!!!!!! you guys look fabulous, sooooo great! and you look beautiful!!! Kirsten did a fabulous job, i didn't know she was a photographer... hmmmmmm.... good to know!! :) you guys look so great and happy, your girl is GORGEOUS!!!!
Such great family photos!! I'm so glad you have a blog too :). It's fun to catch up and see how you have been doing. Glad to see all is well. Can't wait to read future posts. Your little girl is adorable!!
Man, you have one SERIOUSLY cute little gal!! I can't stop staring at the picture of her on the fence rail...it's just too cute! However, it does make me nervous :) You guys look great! Hope school and life are going great for you!
15 comments:
Super cute pictures! The family one is great.
Great Pics! I love the picture of Kyra - how adorable!
oh my gosh, i LOVE them!!!!!! you guys look fabulous, sooooo great! and you look beautiful!!! Kirsten did a fabulous job, i didn't know she was a photographer... hmmmmmm.... good to know!! :)
you guys look so great and happy, your girl is GORGEOUS!!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
Great pics!
So cute, Kyra is adorable in the little hat!
very cute
very cute
very cute
love the pics lindy!!!! your family is adorable. I especially love the one you posted of Kyra by herself. Great expression!!!
Such great family photos!! I'm so glad you have a blog too :). It's fun to catch up and see how you have been doing. Glad to see all is well. Can't wait to read future posts. Your little girl is adorable!!
That guest post was me :)
Those are so dang cute! Kyra is adorable!!
Man, you have one SERIOUSLY cute little gal!! I can't stop staring at the picture of her on the fence rail...it's just too cute! However, it does make me nervous :) You guys look great! Hope school and life are going great for you!
Post a Comment