Blog Background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009!!!


We did not go out for Halloween this year because we stayed home to watch Oregon whoop up on USC.

However, earlier in the week Kyra got together with the Ellsworth Family and showed off her costume, and carved pumpkins. At first she did not like the pumpkin idea, but it eventually grew on her.

Grandma Ellsworth with Kyra the Banana and Kaylynn the Pea Pod


Between the feel of the pumpkin on her tush AND all the knives cutting pumpkins around her, Kyra was a bit nervous!

Bryce carved Kyra's pumpkin and
she seemed pretty happy
with the final results...

Ellsworth Pumpkin Row...


Tonight we are getting together with my side of the family and will post another picture of Kyra in her other costume, a princess!

7 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

She is so darn cute! Bryce, on the other hand, looks a little mischievious with that knife. :) That was definitely a good game for the ducks - we were watching the game too...even though we aren't really duck fans.

Megan and Greg said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Greg and I can't get over it. I loved that pumpkin pic! So funny!

Katy said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!! i love love love her in that pumpkin too cute!!
and I Love that you guys were a banana, monkey and a zoo keeper... that's such an awesome idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Between Facebook and our blogs, we should be caught up in no time.

Kyra is adorable and I love her in the pumpkin! Looks like you are surrounded by tons of great family out there!

Grandma / Mom / Pennie said...

Well done Lindy! Thanks for the great pictures.

Annie said...

Lindy!! Thanks for finding me on Face Book! I totally cracked up when I saw Kyra in that pumpkin. I LOVE it. She is adorable. Yes, that Poop story with Tanner is one of several. I was just talking with Ryon today about how poop is just a big part of being a parent. Blaaa. Miss you and hope all is well!! Stay in touch!

Stephanie said...

I have never seen a picture of a baby in a pumpkin. That belongs on a calendar! Adorable.

Powered By Blogger