CUTE! I haven't seen Kole in so long that I didn't realize how much alike they look! Love it!
Soooo cuuuute!!
Wow, they look so similar! That's fun!
I knew I'd seen that baby before! Two cuties!!!
Easy. They are similar though!
Is she the one on the Right??? LOL... What cute babies in your family!!!
they do look so much alike. how crazy!
Your baby is so incredibly cute!!! Her cheeks, her eyes, her hair....all of it.
Your right...I still think Kyra has Kole on the hair! They are both knock outs! SOOOO CUTE!
Hi Lindy! Can I be your blog friend?? I saw your blog on Kristen's. Kyra is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
CUTE! I haven't seen Kole in so long that I didn't realize how much alike they look! Love it!
Soooo cuuuute!!
Wow, they look so similar! That's fun!
I knew I'd seen that baby before! Two cuties!!!
Easy. They are similar though!
Is she the one on the Right??? LOL... What cute babies in your family!!!
they do look so much alike. how crazy!
Your baby is so incredibly cute!!! Her cheeks, her eyes, her hair....all of it.
Your right...I still think Kyra has Kole on the hair! They are both knock outs! SOOOO CUTE!
Hi Lindy! Can I be your blog friend?? I saw your blog on Kristen's. Kyra is such a cutie!
Post a Comment