This weekend we traveled across Oregon to see some of our favorite spots. Our main stop was Eugene to stay with Pam (Bryce's Dad's Father's Sister's Daughter, AKA Grandma Pam). Bryce lived with her during his first year of law school. In Eugene we used to hike Spencer's Butte, so we made sure to take Kyra. On Saturday we went to Florence and hiked our favorite trail. The Hobbit Trail leads from the highway to the beach about 10 miles north of Florence. The Trail is only about half a mile long, but we like it because it leads to a great beach that not too many people know about. We also checked out the Sea Lions Caves, it was amazing! We'll finish up our trip in Portland to see Grandma and Grandpa Dec, so more pictures to come soon!
Oregon Law School where Bryce went to school (he does not miss it at all)...
Spencer's Butte...
Once we reached the top we had fun taking pics of Kyra...
Great pics! Oh I knew all those places and it looked like such good time!!! I LOVE the Hobbit trail, I just wish it was LONGER. I wish you were traveling more south and you could see us!!!
6 comments:
LOVE that trail. Really neat stuff around it.
HOW FUN! So happy you guys are able to get back over that way!
HOW BEAUTIFUL!! I love all of your pictures! You guys are so cute. Glad you had fun~
Great pics! Oh I knew all those places and it looked like such good time!!! I LOVE the Hobbit trail, I just wish it was LONGER. I wish you were traveling more south and you could see us!!!
Look like you guys are having so much fun! Kyra is such a cute little girl! So much fun!
looks like you have been up to a lot of fun.
I can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment