Blog Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Portland and old buddies in Eugene...

In Portland we stopped to visit Grandpa and Grandma Dec. Grandpa Dec was so excited to show us his garden, and Kyra got to pick some snow peas.






While we were in Eugene Bryce and I were able to stop and say hi to some old buddies! We forgot to get a picture with our good friends Kyra and Ben, so hopefully we'll remember next time.

A Child's Garden co-workers...

Mary...

Anny...

Angie, Drew, Kyra, and I...

5 comments:

Amber Sibbett said...

Looks like you had a great time on your trip! And it looks like you made it to the beach!:) I love your pictures! Did you guys have good weather while you were there?

Anonymous said...

uhmm HELLO!?!?!? I am so sad you were here and we didn't get to see you! Brat. Next time you hav to put your parents on the friends list and visit. Love the pics. Glad you had a great time here.

Dan and Ang said...

It was so fun to see you! I can't believe how much Kyra's grown up!! She's adorable!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Lindy, I love you!! I just got done looking through all of your pictures that I haven't seen and you and Kyra are beautiful!! Kyra seriously has the best cheeks ever!Oregon looked like it was a lot of fun. After I looked through your pics I told jordan it was ok if we liked there, it just had to be by the beach!! I am coming to Boise in July 3rd and staying until August 8th. It's just me and the kids, but we will be there for a while so it would be so fun to see ya!!

Kristen and Andrew said...

FUN!! Lindy you look GREAT! I love how Kyra is your little twin!

Powered By Blogger