Blog Background
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Girls night!!!
Each month my girlfriends and I get all our families together to have dinner and chit chat. Between everyone's busy schedule, there were no nights in July that worked for everyone to come, so we decided to make it girls night instead, yeah! April hosted this month and decided to order takeout from our favorite chinese restaurant, Yen Ching. Three of us worked there back in the day and Ann visited often, so it was like she worked there too. We all had a wonderful night hanging out together. I love my girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great thing to have! Girl time is important.
You guys all look beautiful!
i love Girl's Nite!!! we need to get OUR group together soon!!! You look fabulous, Lindy, whatever you're doing... I want in!
I went through school with five dear friends. We still try to get together every year even though we live in three states. I see two of them several times a year. The years only seem to sweeten the friendship and strenthen the bonds. One fought breast cancer and we organized and sent her something every day for about two months. She said it pulled her through the darkest times.
I love those girls too.... so so so so so much. You guys made my years in Idaho the best place to grow up!
Post a Comment