Oh my heart!! That girl is just so dang gorgeous I cannot stand it!!! Way to GO, Kyra!!! She looks so proud of herself too, i love it! When can I ever MEET this sweet lady of yours?! i agree, we NEED a reunion pronto!
Super cute video . Those paddle boat pics! Looks so fun!!! I've never done anything like that before.
That is so cute! She is soooo sweet looking.
OH, what a sweet girl- and the cutest little walker!
let the fun begin!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my heart!! That girl is just so dang gorgeous I cannot stand it!!! Way to GO, Kyra!!! She looks so proud of herself too, i love it! When can I ever MEET this sweet lady of yours?! i agree, we NEED a reunion pronto!
Super cute video . Those paddle boat pics! Looks so fun!!! I've never done anything like that before.
That is so cute! She is soooo sweet looking.
OH, what a sweet girl- and the cutest little walker!
let the fun begin!
Post a Comment