Saturday morning we packed the car up and headed to Marcing to play and relax with my family for the rest of the weekend. We stopped at Golden Corral for their yummy breakfast buffett, it was delicious. Once we arrived in Marcing Bryce set up camp, the teepee that he used with his family growing up. Saturday night was the 4th of July celebration in Marcing. In the park, a band played 60's music, everyone including Kyra was having a blast. Once it was dark enough the firework show started, and like always it was awesome.
Other things we did while in Marcing included watching movies, playing games, going to Given's Hot Springs, eating great food, roasting marshmellows for smores, shooting off fireworks, and hiking Jump Creek. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful weekend, we look forward to next year.
Ellsworth Teepee...
Marcing 4th of July celebration...
Jump Creek...
Kyra trying to eat rocks...

8 comments:
Oh, so fun!! Can't wait to see you in McCall!! 3 more weeks!
oh my gosh- your daughter seriously is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen! It was fun to see your mom and dad in the pics- and Bradey- and Lorali- we never see pics of them- thanks for posting!
you guys do some fun things! I love it! Kyra is getting so big! such a cutie!
Your little girl....seriously could not be any cuter. I can't get over those cheeks. She is adorable.
That looks like a fun trip! Jump creek...I have never been there but it looks beautiful! We may need to look into that! Little Kyra is getting so big! We need to hang out! Maybe I will call you today since we are leaving town again tomorrow! Great pics!
CUTE!! Glad you had a great weekend- did Bryce really set that up? -- Did you guys really sleep in a tee-pee?! That's so cool. Someone down the street from us has a teepee set up in their backyard-- maybe they are more common than I thought! ;)
Alright so Kyra is utterly adorable! Plus I have a few fond memories of Brother Ellsworth and that teepee. My dad always had us go their because he got such a kick out of it. Nice to see traditions living on!
I love the teepee and it is such a great family tradition, I loved the family photos of 4th of July, makes me happy to see my friends enjoying the holiday!! I sure miss July 4th and the family time that goes along with it! XOXOX can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment