Blog Background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mary visits from Australia!!!

I have posted a few times before how I have a group of girls from high school I still hang out with on a regular basis today. There are five of us total, and four of us live here in Boise, but one married an Aussie and has lived in Australia for awhile now. Anyways she came to visit us girls before flying to Indiana to see her family. We all had a great time together going down memory lane and of course making new memories. So happy you came to Boise to see us girls Mary, we all miss you everyday!





5 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Love that girl! How perfect for her to live in Australia - that seems right up her alley :)

Kristen and Andrew said...

That's so neat you have all stayed so close!

Mary and Graham said...

Lin, I love being in your Blog!! Thanks so much, I had a great time seeing you. Next time Graham is coming with me to Boise. I think he and Brice would get along! I miss you, and I love you as always.. My beautiful friend Lindy!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Sapp Family said...

That's so fun that you get to spend some time with the girls you grew up with!

Cammy Patton said...

Okay... so random - but, do you think April looks like Bristol Palin? There was a big picture of Bristol in YAHOO news today and it reminded me of her. April is prettier but there's definitely something similiar. Anyway, I'm a dork :) Have a marvelous weekend!

Powered By Blogger