Brent, Lindy's younger brother, returned home from his mission Wednesday, September 29th!!! He flew in at 11:30 at night so we had to wake Kyra up to take her to the airport. She started out pretty confused but got excited when we handed her some Maracas, a poncho, and a sombrero (we thought we would make her look festive since he was returning home from Mexico). She loved it. She has never met Brent before, but she was not shy at all. Lindy loved getting to see and hug him. She has been so proud of him and everything he has done.

10 comments:
Oh my gosh, Kyra looks darling!
Congrats on your brother getting home!!
Ohhh Kyra looks so cute. And Brent! Holy smokes. He looks great- that is so awesome he's back from his mission. I didn't even realize he was out but it makes sense that he would be since he's about the same age as me. Loved seeing pics of all the fam.
Kyra looks so cute! Your brother looks just like you Lindy!! Sheesh! You all look the same! :)
I was just thinking last week that it must be anytime now that he was returning. How fun it must be to have him home!He looks great!
Yeah! How exciting! You will have to let us know when his homecoming in church is so that we can go. I knew it had to be soon. Congrats on the 5k too. Awesome accomplishment.
oh my gosh, thankyou for sharing! I'm so happy for him and your whole family! he's such a cutie! i haven't seen him in SUCHAH LONG TIME. Where was brady? where does he live? does he not live in idaho anymore? So fun to see the whole fam, i wish the rest of your fam had blogs. Kyra looked so cute! You guys are so funny, I love that you thought of doing that!
Thanks so much for the sharing. I could not remember when the Boise day was, only when Tim and Gin left to go spend time with him before he came home. He looks so mature. Give him a hug for me.
How fun, He looks so good. I haven't seen him in years. I like Kyras little get up. So cute.
I love Kyra's outfit! ha!ha! That is awesome!
How fun and exciting! Nothing better than getting to see your family members after such a long time! He sure changed in looks since i saw him last. Man!! I really miss you Cousins!!!!!
Post a Comment